IT Support Engineer - £30-35k - Christchurch / Home Hybrid
An experienced IT Support Engineer 2nd /3rd Line (Internal) is required by a national and award-winning business based in Christchurch, Dorset. This position will be varied and will involve installing, configuring, and supporting IT solutions onsite, and remotely.
- Planning, managing, installing, configuring, on-boarding, and supporting IT solutions and installation projects
- Being an escalation point for 3rdline support issues and queries.
- Firewall and antivirus software updated and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Ensure all staff laptops are secure and all have up to date software installed, and two-step authentication is set up where appropriate.
- Help create training for staff on the dangers of hacking, phishing and other security threats.
- Ensure any data stored on the systems is compliant with GDPR and other relevant legal regulations.
- Optimising Technology
- Work with all areas of the business to help them use IT to simplify processes.
- Offering advice and support on home set-ups, remote-friendly systems, and hardware for remote workers.
- Must be a skilled and experienced 2nd/ 3rd Line IT Support Engineer
- Previous experience working within a business that offers and supports flexible working.
- Experience in the following technical skills:
- Routers, switches
- IT hardware and services
- G Suite
- Disaster recovery - Firewalls
- Microsoft 365
- Full UK driving license is essential
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is between £30,000 - £36,000 p.a. depending on experience, plus holiday and benefits.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV or contact Charmaine Padfield on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth -
Keywords: IT Field Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Consultant, 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Consultant, Technical Engineer, Technical Consultant, IT Engineer, Infrastructure Manager, IT Manager
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Service Desk Technician / IT Support Technician / 2nd Line Service Desk / Active Directory / O365 / MS Windows / IOS/Android
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'