We're the 3rd Largest Software Company in the United Kingdom & we're seeking dynamic and forward thinking individuals to work for our fantastic Managed Service Provider team as Desk Side Engineers.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
This role sites within our Managed Services division - Advanced 365 who handle the IT support for external companies.
Working as part of the wider Customer Support team you will represent Advanced every step of the way.
With an innovative approach to outsourcing, Advanced 365 prides itself on utilising the latest technologies and partners with the leading technology vendors to deliver customers exceptional service delivery.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Provide 2nd line support primarily to high profile clients as part of Advanced 365’s Service Desk team
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve front line issues and queries
- Ensure timely resolution of requests in line with a published Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Escalation of requests/issues where necessary
- Promote the Service Desk in providing a one-stop service support solution
- Logging of incidents, service requests, changes and problem tickets in the Service Desk application (Remedy via phone and email)Taking ownership of tickets and ensuring successful completion within stated SLA
- Updating tickets with appropriate level of information for 2nd/3rd line to resolve
- Plan, coordinate and support business processes, systems and end-users
- Handle phone-in and escalation of issues
- Answering phone calls and handling to a high standard of Customer Service
- Provide 1st Line support and remote support to internal and external customers
- 1st Line Support on in-house applications via telephone and email
- Co-ordination of issue resolution to agreed Service Levels and Targets
- Escalation to 3rd Line Support and Third parties where necessary
- Creating/Updating training material, quick tip sheets, documentation
- Assist with knowledge transfer across the teams
- A well organised, hard working. Pro-active team player
- Friendly, personable and approachable
- Confident and able to build internal relationships with other teams independently
- Able to receive and work on constructive advice and feedback well
- Able to collaborate and work closely within a large Service Desk team or a smaller team
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced in improving processes and putting forwards new ideas to improve processes
- Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
- An accomplished relationship builder with a strong focus on exceptional customer service
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines and targets
- Accomplished in organising and prioritising workload
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally in line with corporate objectives
- Experienced working with clients face to face and remotely able to work overtime if/when required
- Flexible with weekly changes in shift patterns
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above. Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels