IT Support Engineer - 1st Line Support
The RZ Group are working closely with a client in the Burnley area who are looking to add a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to their team.
The main duties of this role will include:
* Providing 1st line IT support; answering support queries via phone and email.
* Ensuring that all calls are logged onto the Helpdesk system accurately and promptly.
* Attempting to resolve customer faults and problems immediately if possible.
* Keeping customers informed on the status and progress of their faults if an immediate fix has not been possible.
* Supporting customers in the use of their computer equipment by providing necessary advice.
Candidates should be possess the following:
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, usually over the phone and by email.
* Ability to organize your time and ask for assistance when lack of time is an issue.
* Ability to follow a logical problem solving process.
* Ability to follow the Helpdesk procedures and seek advice when unsure
In return my client is willing to offer a starting salary of up to £18,000 plus an opportunity to progress within the company into a 2nd line Support Engineer. Please do not hesitate and click apply now!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.