IT Support Engineer - 1st Line Support
The RZ Group are working closely with a client in the Burnley area who are looking to add a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to their team.
The main duties of this role will include:
* Providing 1st line IT support; answering support queries via phone and email.
* Ensuring that all calls are logged onto the Helpdesk system accurately and promptly.
* Attempting to resolve customer faults and problems immediately if possible.
* Keeping customers informed on the status and progress of their faults if an immediate fix has not been possible.
* Supporting customers in the use of their computer equipment by providing necessary advice.
Candidates should be possess the following:
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, usually over the phone and by email.
* Ability to organize your time and ask for assistance when lack of time is an issue.
* Ability to follow a logical problem solving process.
* Ability to follow the Helpdesk procedures and seek advice when unsure
In return my client is willing to offer a starting salary of up to £18,000 plus an opportunity to progress within the company into a 2nd line Support Engineer. Please do not hesitate and click apply now!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job