IT Support / IT Helpdesk
£20,000 - £25,000, Based: Brinkworth, Wiltshire
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing Helpdesk support to the business regarding software issues such as system errors, bug fixes, internal customer training.
This will be delivered by telephone and email primarily with some face to face support.
The company provide aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Use of the helpdesk ticketing system to log and process issues and enhancement tickets
- Provide support primarily via tickets but also email and phone support where required
- Management of third party interfaces for electronic transfer of data
- Monitoring and reporting of failed Helpdesk application assignments
The Person Spec :
- IT Helpdesk work experience with experience of supporting software issues.
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service and strong values around customer services is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy are essential.
- Strong IT skills are essential (particularly with MS Office and experience of supporting wider software packages)
Initially a 6 month fixed term contact, £20,000 - £25,000. Based from offices in Brinkworth. Wiltshire.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- Technical Support