IT Support Desk Advisor - Sawston
Do you have previous experience in customer service? A Helpdesk or service desk background? Or the ability to cope calmly in a high call volume environment? If so, this could be the prefect job for you!
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a very exciting software company based in Sawston, Cambridge.
We are currently looking for the best and brightest Support Engineer’s to join a fast-paced support centre.
The purpose of the role will be to provide inbound phone support for clients. We are looking for someone with an excellent customer service focus who has the ability to identify and resolve technical issues, provide implementation assistance, workarounds and solutions via telephone, remote support and email.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to break into a career in IT support with good opportunities for progression.
Essential skills & experience
· Experience with Windows
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Helpdesk and / or service desk background
· Team Player
· Ability to cope calmly in a high call volume environment
Helpful skills & experience
· Knowledge of MS Office
· MS SQL Experience
· Incident Management
· Experience with a call logging system
· MS Server Environment exposure
· Printer / Scanner device installation/troubleshooting
What you need to be
We're looking for a certain type of person. We want people:
· that are absolutely aligned with the company values
· that are ambitious
· that care
· that take ownership of and pride in their work
· Hands-on approach with a flexible and positive attitude
· with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· with the ability to fully participate in a team environment
· with the desire and ability to learn quickly on the job
· Strong attention to detail
· Interest in helpdesk support or software analysis, or similar
Benefits: Flexible hours & remote working, Generous Holiday 20 days + 1 extra day for each year (25 max), extra days off for your birthday and a duvet day, Tax free kiddiecare,
away days with your team, modern working environment with ping pong table and consoles and much more!
If you’re interested in this role please apply or call for more information and to register interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'