EllisKnight is recruiting for an IT Support Coordinator to work for a rapidly growing organisation based in Swindon.
Working in a small team, you will act as first line support for all IT queries both in UK offices and overseas.
Your daily duties will include, but not limited to:
* Ensuring the network and internet connections are active
* Intermediate user and computer administration
* Installation of software
* Set up of new user accounts
* Procurement of all IT equipment
* Administering Microsoft 365
* Working with the Compliance and Business Manager to ensure GDPR is
* Managing support incidents and cases through phone, Skype and
* Diagnosing and reacting appropriately to support requests and alerts
* Communicating with all users any resolutions, issues and downtime
* Where appropriate, liaising with third party suppliers
* Ensuring support is always available during office hours
* Organising and setting up equipment for meetings and events
* Taking responsibility for issuing and returning of loan equipment
* Managing new starters and leavers equipment
* Stock control and management
You should have a positive approach to work and problem solving, possess excellent time management and organisational skills and you will ideally have experience of working with Apple Mac computers. Lastly, it's essential that you have a good sense of humour, a confident personality and strong communication skills.
This role will pay up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits and an amazing working environment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job