IT Support Coordinator - Wimborne - 20-24,000 pa
An IT Support Coordinator / Technical Scheduler is required by a technology company in Wimborne, Dorset.
- Manage the CRM system and dispatch tickets and projects to staff
- Plan and schedule site visits for engineers, and ensure planned schedules are maintained to ensure all necessary support activities are delivered efficiently
- Monitor and manage overall workload, and identify opportunities to move dates forward for engineers where possible to increase efficiency and productivity
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors, and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Liaise with internal and external Stakeholders to ensure efficiency with scheduling and dispatch
- Organise, utilise, operate, adapt, and update all office systems and resources
- Assist with IT projects, dispatch, and provisioning
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Any experience working within, or good knowledge of, the IT or telecoms industry would be extremely advantageous (e.g. 1st line support, helpdesk, fault resolution)
- Must have exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills with the ability manage and maintain calendars and effective scheduling processes
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in liaising with internal and external Stakeholders
- Able to work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Able absorb a lot of information, disseminate, and action
- Must be highly computer literate
Salary is between £20,000 - £24,000 p.a. depending on experience and relevant skills.
Benefits include 23 days holiday increasing to 25 plus all bank holidays, 5% company pension scheme, excellent training and career progression opportunities.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV. For further information contact Michelle Turner on the IT recruitment team at Bond Williams in Bournemouth -
Keywords: IT Coordinator, Technical Scheduler, Planner, IT Administrator, 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Technician, Technical Support Advisor
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- IT Coordinator|Technical Scheduler|Planner|IT Administrator|1st Line Support Technician|Helpdesk Technician|Technical Support Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'