The Role: IT Support Consultant
Our growing and successful client is seeking an IT Support Consultant to join their team supporting reporting requirements and business systems/applications (both off the shelf and those built in-house).
- Report writing
- Bespoke Application Development
- Database / Software Support
- Software / Infrastructure Consultation Services
Requirements of the role
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year's SQL Server experience, including the ability to demonstrate and explain the use of; Joins, Views, Functions, Sprocs, Indexes and Cursors.
- Ideal candidates will have additional experience with one or more of; SSRS, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Office platforms.
- All candidates should possess strong; written/verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills, time management skills and be capable of following processes and completing documentation.
Responsibilities of the role
- Answer support calls/emails
- Building and modifying SSRS/Crystal Reports
- Troubleshoot system/data/performance issues
- Follow and improve processes and best practices
- Work with the existing support and development teams to ensure quick customer response and issue resolution
- Carry out system, functional and user acceptance testing
- IT Support: 1 year
- SQL Server: 1 year
- Salary: £15,000 - £25,000 depending on level of experience
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Holiday entitlement
- Crystal Reports
- IT Support