IT Support Assistant
£20,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a great hands on role for a hardworking and energetic IT Support Assistant looking to join a respected local organisation who are continuously growing and need extra support within their established IT team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing efficient and effective IT support to users throughout the organisation
- Managing helpdesk and dealing with 1st and 2nd line support requests from employees
- Monitoring server performance and managing system alerts and notifications in an efficient manner
- Ensuring computer hardware throughout organisation is in good working order and installing new software
- Providing user and training support for staff using various software packages on the system
- Ensuring that backup discs are changed on a regular basis and stored safely
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'