IT Support Assistant | Lincoln
Excellent opportunity within rapidly growing organisation, where you will be required to assist in the support IT Manager.
- Assist with and support printing of system daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Assist with and support correct configuration of system
- Ensure that system data extracts are placed in correct networks
- Provide day to day, 1st line IT support to colleagues, solving issues requiring internal action and manage 3rd-party IT vendors to resolve support requests requiring external expertise in a timely manner
- Management of departmental documentation
- Support SQL developments / processes
- Work experience within IT / Office environment (ideally helpdesk / 1st line support analyst)
- Knowledge of windows operating systems
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- SQL / Excel useful
- Relevant degree / qualifications (Computer Science degree)
Full, comprehensive training will be provided
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'