BI Reporting Analyst with advanced skills in Excel, SQL and ideally a good track record of experience with Power BI and SSRS required to join a national organisation who are running a project to implement reporting dashboards for the internal IT function.
This role needs an effective communicator who can engage with stakeholders to gather requirements where necessary, in order to effectively deliver on requested elements of the reporting dashboard. We are looking for a technically sound Data professional who has that ability to not only data crunch, but to work with end users to add value to the project.
As such, your responsibilities will primarily consist of the following;
- Lead the design and creation of regular reports
- Develop data queries and produce ad-hoc reports
- Report on IT Operations performance, including established SLAs, OLAs and KPIs
- Support the achievement of the agreed service levels by reviewing, monitoring and reporting on SLAs and OLAs
- Create, maintain and publish a reporting framework and Service Level Reporting Schedule
To be successful in your application for this position I will need to see a solid track record of exposure to the following list of skill sets
- Demonstrable Service Level/ Performance Management Reporting background
- Excellent data extraction and analysis skills with knowledge of business intelligence tools
- Excellent skills in VBA, Excel and Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, SSRS reporting services
- Experience in process ownership and delivering process functions
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job