I.T. Support Assistant (First Line Technical Support)
I.T. Support Assistant (First Line Support)
Are you an IT Support Assistant or 1st line support assistant looking for a new opportunity? I have a fantastic position to work within a small and friendly team to provide support across all departments within the business.
The ideal candidate must have a years experience and understand working within a similar position.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm
Salary: Up to £24000.00pa
Benefits: A competitive salary, 33 days paid holiday per year plus ½ day paid holiday for birthdays, Contributory pension scheme of 3% of annual pay (employee contributes 5% - so 8% in total) ,Discretionary annual bonuses, Client referral scheme payments, Death in Service Benefit of 4 x annual salary, Conducive working hours to promote a work/life balance, Learning and development opportunities, Bike to work scheme and Regular social events
Main Responsibilities- I.T. Support Assistant
- To proactively and responsibly troubleshoot and provide solutions to users both face to face and over the telephone in a professional and timely manner.
- To assist the I.T. team as directed
- To proactively contribute effectively to the team and to business needs
- To maintain accurate and timely records as required by the department
- To promptly report any system misuse
- Ensure all working practices are compliant with best practice and SRA requirements
- To ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties
- Ensure positive representation of the firm at all times
- To undertake training as directed
- Comply with policies and procedures as set down by the Firm
- Any additional duties that may reasonably be required
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required- I.T. Support Assistant
- Windows 2008R2 and Windows 7
- Active Directory & Exchange
- Microsoft Office 2013
- PC Hardware
If this position as I.T. Support Assistant is of interest, please do click apply or if you would like to know more please call and ask for Zoe at Real Recruitment Solutions
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"