Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level? We are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Apprentice engineer This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice engineer who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
- Learning how to provide technical support
- Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients
- Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales
- Working on resolving the first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary
- Updating company systems
- Work with engineers on Site to deliver IT Services to schools
- Participate with outer Primary IT Engineers to learn and share knowledge
- Provide IT support to education customers
- Working in the Cheshire area (Knutsford, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge) you will be located within this area
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.Training to be provided
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.
- IT skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- You will need to have a Full driving license and access to your own car, due to working across different sites
- Strong work ethic
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- Ability to multitask
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold GCSE's or equivalent at C/4 grade in both math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
You will be given the opportunity to become a full time member of team on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You will need a full UK driving license and access to your own car.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'