Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours per week (30 min lunch)
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice for a fantastic employer based in the WR2 area of Worcester who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities, once fully trained will include:
1. To ensure Service Desk coverage is always available; to provide telephone, remote and desk side support to a high degree of customer satisfaction under the guidance of other team members.
2. To ensure all Incidents and Service Requests are successfully and accurately identified, categorised, prioritised, diagnosed and managed in the ICT Service Desk from staff, students, delegates and visitors, under the guidance of other team members.
3. Under the guidance of other team members To take ownership of Incidents and Service Requests through to resolution, ensuring that Incidents and Service Requests are escalated as required to meet the agreed SLAs, ensuring communication with the end user is maintained during the life of a call, under the guidance of other team members.
4. To work under the guidance of the ICT Service Delivery Manager and other team members to ensure the University’s hardware and software functions appropriately to meet learning and teaching requirements.
5. To deliver and set up ICT & Media equipment and support teaching technologies in the classroom environment.
6. To work under the guidance of other teams within ICT to ensure that students and staff experience professional service delivery.
7. To undertake any other appropriate duties as specified by the ICT Service Delivery Manager.
8. To undertake duties on multiple sites, with University partners where appropriate.
9. To comply at all times with relevant security, privacy and data protection standards.
Excellent telephone manner
Fantastic customer service skills
Strong interest in IT
Ability to use Microsoft Office packages
Willingness to learn
Please note that the working hours are 37.5 hours per week. There will be a rota to work between 8am-7pm to cover the site. The employer is looking for the successful candidate to be flexible with the rota.
- Excellent telephone manner Fantastic customer service skills Strong interest in IT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'