Want to gain a qualification whilst working in the field?
Our Client, is an independent IT support and solutions provider with clients located across the UK. Established since 1988, with a strong family ethos, they provide IT Support to businesses of all types ranging from 5 employees to 300 employees.
They are looking for someone to assist the IT Support team in all aspects of maintaining and providing IT services to their client users who see them as the primary contact when they experience technical issues, problems and for general enquiries.
- Installing and configuring PCs, Laptops for business use
- Upgrading or installing Windows, and business software such as Microsoft Office and Anitvirus
- Installing hardware, printers/scanners/wireless routers etc.
- Providing support via the phone and face to face to end users, helping to resolve problems.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles as well as actually setup of new systems for users
- Deal with logging problems, escalating where needed
- General office duties
ABOUT YOU -
To be an IT Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to converse on the phone and in front of people.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice common sense
- Shows Initiative and forward thinking
- A keen interest in IT and how systems work.
- A hunger to want to learn and continually develop and take on more responsibility.
- A problem solving approach to issues
- Hard working, Willing to put in time where needed
- Team player
- Think logically
- Attention to detail
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £10,000 per year. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications.
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now to Just IT and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Common Sense
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job