We are recruiting an IT Support Analyst to join our clients Service Desk as a Junior Engineer, where you will use your I.T. knowledge and experience to resolve a variety of service incidents and requests for a diverse range of clients in a fast-paced and highly motivated team environment. Service Engineers are the first responders for incoming incident resolution and minor requests for change.
Primarily a desk-based role, with the opportunity for on-site visits and remote working. Our dispatch process provides our Service Engineers with a schedule of work to be completed in their working day. Tasks are highly varied, in both business industry and technology. A broad range of technical understanding, a desire to provide and improve on our excellent customer service, plus a passion to learn either practically or through certification are essential to perform well in this role.
The successful IT Support Analyst will receive the training, support and certifications required to ensure you stay ahead of emerging technologies, enabling you to provide exceptional customer service and fully support your clients as their businesses grow.
- Providing excellent customer experience, through technical issue resolution, and customer service
- Answering and logging incoming call and chat support requests
- Maintaining detailed, accurate notes and time records
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues until resolution or escalation
- Referencing and updating client documentation and user guides
- Liaising with 3rd party software vendors
- At least 1 year of Professional IT experience
- Excellent customer service, customer-facing and problem-solving skills
- Organisational, time management and documentation skills, preferably with experience of logging time
Technical Skills to include:
- Windows Server & Desktop
- Microsoft 365 and Azure administration
- Networking diagnosis
- Mac troubleshooting
- Virtualisation platforms
- Experience of working within ITIL or SDI frameworks
- Microsoft Foundation or Associate Level (Workstation, Infrastructure or Cloud)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'