IT Support Analyst
Location: Bury St. - Client Site & Work From Home
Salary & Benefits: Above Market Average + Overtime (If Wanted; Paid at Time and a Half) + Paid Microsoft Qualifications
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00-17:30 (flexible)
Working for a highly successful, stable, and long established Microsoft Gold Partner IT Managed Services company, the IT Support Analyst works as part of a team responsible for providing onsite, telephone and remote access support for a corporate client on a range of workstation, application and hardware issues, including some server and network support, based between the client site and working from home.
With a solid customer services ability and clear telephone manner, you will also be responsible for carrying out a range of daily network administration tasks, detailed below.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an IT company with huge opportunities to learn and when chances progress up the career ladder, are always available.
This company takes the development of their IT Support Analysts so seriously that they pay for you to do Microsoft qualifications - and your rewarded with a salary increase when you've completed them.
* Providing a first response via telephone and remote support to clients
* Logging calls on the Service Management system
* Managing your own call queue within specified SLAs
* Resolving technical issues for clients
* Proactively delivering customer satisfaction
* Ownership of a call, ensuring you are keeping a client fully informed of progress at every stage
* To respectfully, confidently and accurately communicate with all clients and colleagues
* Ensuring the service management system is kept up to date with relevant information regarding your tickets in your call queue
* You may also be required to carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required
* Working as part of a large dedicated team
* Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery through the Helpdesk Manager
* Active Directory (managing user accounts within AD)
* Group Policies (what are they, how they are enforced)
* MS Exchange (management of user accounts, 'how do I' support advice, access requests)
* MS Office ('how do I' support advice, basic trouble shooting)
* Terminal Server (trouble shooting connection issue)
* Experience within a technical support customer led IT helpdesk
* Windows Server (understanding of an infrastructure typology)
* Citrix (trouble shooting connection issue)
* LAN and WAN technologies
* Knowledge of application support (how to approach a vendor, acting as a liaison between the client and vendor)
* Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
* 23 days annual leave rising to 27
* Funded training
* Qualifications allowance payable upon successful completion of funded accreditations
* Overtime allowance
* Employer based pension (after qualifying period)
* Death in Service benefit (after qualifying period)
* Free car parking
***This is a brilliant opportunity for IT Support professionals who want to work for a company that is stable, successful, and take your career development seriously.***
IT Helpdesk Helpdesk Support 1st Line 1st/2nd Line 2nd Line Customer Support Customer Service IT Support Service Desk Analyst Desktop Support Technical Support Active Directory Exchange Office Infrastructure
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
- IT Helpdesk Helpdesk Support 1st Line 1st/2nd Line 2nd Line Customer Support Customer Service IT Support Service Desk Analyst Desktop Support Technica
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'