On behalf of our market leading client, we are recruiting for a IT Support Analyst. As IT Support Analyst you will provide 2 nd and 3 rd line support in relation to IT problems, incidents, and service requests predominantly around their core platform and integrated 3 rd party services.
The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Log, analyse, triage, and prioritise all IT Incidents, Problems and Changes received via all communication channels into the team
- Ensure that systems/ applications / services in own area run and meet business Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- As part of the team’s support operating hours to carry out without failure daily morning health checks on the estate as well as end of day and ensuring core processes and tasks have successfully run that day.
- Ensure that the team processes and procedures are kept up to date, amending and creating documentation for storage and access within our Knowledge Base systems
- Troubleshoot and manage the configuration of the existing technical capabilities to ensure that business requirements are met
The IT Support Analyst will have:
- Understanding of some of the following: Microsoft Dynamics / Siskin (CRM System) AIA (Document generation), SharePoint (Collaboration Toolkit), Atlas (CSM) Tool, Confluence
- Good understanding of the Focus Daybook processes
- Knowledge of service desk / issue logging tools
- Knowledge of latest MS Office suite
- Knowledge of MS Windows server
- Knowledge of Service Management Techniques (ITIL)
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF)
- Knowledge of web platforms / web applications
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Platform Support Analyst to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part on the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'