ICT Support Assistant
£24,500 + Pension + Parking
If you are at the start of your career in the IT sector then this ICT Support Assistant position could be the perfect position for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing support to all members on IT systems and managing queries
- Dealing with hardware and software related queries and troubleshooting all issues
- Escalating queries when needed to IT service provider of outside contractor
- Logging details of incidents reported and using tracking system to monitor action taken
- Installing and configuring new PCs, networking equipment, printers and scanners
- Providing technical guidance to staff on the use of IT equipment and software
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'