IT Support Analyst
Our client who are a global distribution business based in the Slough area have a really exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be expected to contribute to the running of the busy helpdesk, develop a technical understanding of their infrastructure and provide outstanding service to our user base. In particular, our client is looking for an IT Support Analyst with in depth Office 365 / O365 experience to help the business utilise this area of their technology stack.
- Processing user calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Utilising proven technical expertise in resolving system issues
- Collaborating with other IT teams to arrange 2nd and 3rd line assistance
- Assisting in reporting the activities within IT support team
- Contributing towards performance improvements with the group
- Adherence to policies and procedures set within IT support team
- Experience in a Support Analyst / HelpDesk role
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology software: Office 365 & Active Directory
- The ability to work within project teams and other IT teams located overseas to deliver quality solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Self-motivated with keen attention to detail, able to operate in an often fast paced environment.
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving
- Knowledge of Citrix or equivalent VDI technology
- Demonstrable experience working to a security compliance framework
- Exposure to ITIL, SDI or equivalent IT Service methodology
- Certifications: Microsoft MCP or MCSE
- Administration experience within Microsoft O365. Teams and SharePoint
IT Support Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'