IT Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000K
You will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
My client is interested in candidates that can:
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, driven engineer that wants to push their career to the next level.
Please apply with your most recent CV for consideration.
The position is commutable from: Thetford, Cromer, Dereham, Acle, Attleborough, Wymondham, Wroxham, Watton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'