IT Support Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
Yolk are working exclusively with Dunbia, a globally recognised brand within the food manufacturing industry for an IT Support Analyst, the role offers an opportunity for autonomy and career advancement as well as the chance to work for an industry leader working from their state of the art facility in South West Wales.
The IT support analyst is responsible for first and second line support for Dunbia’s standard software and hardware and will involve effective diagnosing, responding and resolving end user’s issues and complaints in a timely manner via telephone, email, Service Desk and face to face.
• Providing a high level of Customer Service.
• Offering support for product training and knowledge.
• Provide technical systems solutions in a timely fashion for issues that arise with Dunbia’s systems.
• Log and track calls and trends to identify escalations as well as developing documentation to address frequently reported issues and report these to management.
• Liaise with management regarding unusual or repeated trends in activity along with updates of current resolution efforts in meetings when required.
• Assist in developing and testing newly designed products.
• Access software information on the Intranet to assist with end users issues.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical support environment.
• Prior help desk experience help desk
• Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general information systems.
• Electro-Mechanical knowledge
• Knowledge and experience with software such as Microsoft Applications, VM Ware, Data Base applications and intranet and internet protocols.
• Excellent telephone manner with a strong customer service focus.
• IT or Engineering degree is preferable but not essential.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
- Microsoft Applications
- Technical Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'