IT Support Analyst
TAG Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
TAG Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe's finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed by TAG Aviation to be the most modern andstate of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
TAG Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to help deliver IT Support. This role requires the successful candidate to be the first point of contact for all IT issues in the business and to assist users and customers via telephone, email, remote support and in person. You will need to have outstanding customer service skills and very strong written English.
With a positive attitude and an enjoyment of delivering quality IT support, you will have the ability to work under pressure and work on your own initiative to meet tight deadlines. There is potential for the core hours of the role to move to a shift-based pattern in the future to meet the needs of the operation.
- To provide front line IT support to users
- PC and hardware installation and maintenance
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing 1st and 2nd level support
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of mobile technology
- Fluent in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- 4 years plus in an IT support environment
- Knowledge of fibre networks
- Experience of telephone systems
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of AV systems
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, holidays equivalent to 24 days plus 8 Bank Holidays.
We will be in contact with successful applicants only
Strictly no agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job