Support Analyst - EPOS, Hospitality, PMS - to £25k - based near Preston & Blackpool -This highly successful and expanding Leisure organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced Support Analyst to join a small team in a varied role providing 1st & 2nd line support on a range of Hospitality applications, inc EPOS and Hotel & Leisure Management booking systems across a large site.
Experience of hands on & remote Software Support:
- Experience of supporting and/or configuring Hospitality systems (EPOS, PMS etc)
- Strong Analysis skills - ability to question requests and suggest alternatives
- Good communicator able to liaise directly with users, helpful attitude, flexible, pro-active, with excellent troubleshooting skills, good documentation skills
- Educated to A level standard, ideally holding Microsoft certification, or possibly ITIL
- Some knowledge of Desktop & Telephony would be preferred
- Experience of having worked in a Hospitality / Leisure / Catering business beneficial.
Working in a team environment the Application Support Analyst will provide hands on and remote support to users of various Hospitality & Leisure packages in strategic and reactive situations. The software is a range of EPOS and PMS systems inc Zonal Aztec, izone, liveRes, Rezlynx, Gladstone MRM & Premier Software.
- You will also be expected to liaise with the Marketing department with regard to technical requirements for all marketing campaigns
- Assist in production of technical specifications / requirements for all software packages across the organisation
- Schedule & implement software upgrades
- Assist in design / development of business processes relating to software
- Maintenance & support of Telephony
- Provide support to IT team on projects and infrastructure as required.
Hours of work are 9-5 and you will be expected to work 1 Saturday in 4.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a well established and expanding company who hold many awards inc Investors in People, and who can offer an excellent working environment and benefits package. Based Fylde coast commutable from Blackpool. Preston, Blackburn.
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
- Active Directory
- desktop support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job