Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
We are currently recruiting for a well-known UK lifestyle brand who are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join their IT Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a busy team, based at this companies Head Office in Poole, supporting users across their head office, warehouse and retail stores.
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, along with proven experience of supporting users in a similar helpdesk role.
- A full driving license is also required as the role will involve travel between sites.
- Experience in IBM i5/AS400, MS SQL Server and query writing, would be advantageous.
- You will also need to have outstanding communication skills, exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Our ideal candidate will possess both the experience and the skills as detailed above and will also have a passion, key interest and understanding of the brand.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job