*Please note that to be considered suitable you must also have some experience of coding / development using C# or Scripting.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 depending on experience and includes benefits such as 23 days holiday and discretionary bonus. Hours will predominantly be 9am - 5.30pm however flexibility will be required as the company do operate to a shift pattern.
Working as part of a small team this role will involve providing 1st and 2nd line IT support to in-house users. You will also need to have a good understanding of scripting and C# as this role will involve some internal development/programming.
To be considered for this IT Support Analyst role you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- IT Scripting (ability to write processes ideally with C# or PowerShell)
- An IT related degree and knowledge/experience of 1st and 2nd line (Helpdesk and Desktop) support
- Logical approach with ability to diagnose problems
- Ability to build/troubleshoot PC hardware
- Knowledge of supporting Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
To apply to this IT Service Desk / Desktop Support Analyst role please send a copy of your CV (highlighting the above experience) and quoting reference number ASH16696CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job