My client based in London is looking for a IT Support Analyst to help maintain the continued growth of their IT division. As the IT Support Analyst you will help support and improve their internal IT applications, help with day to day IT issues and support the Head of Operations.
This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a IT Support role, who is looking for a well-structured IT platform and is looking to be part of a growing team. This client indorses a relaxed non-corporate culture who is looking to nurture career progression.
- Experience with 1st and 2nd line support
- Experience with infrastructure and VOIP
- Using Chromebook
- Infrastructure or LAN experience
- Working with VOIP systems, and mobile (IOS & Android)
- ITIL V3 Foundation desirable
- A keen interest in CRM (Salesforce.com) is advantageous
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at or call +44 (0)
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Salesforce / Charity / non-profit / IT / CRM / VOIP / IT SUPPORT / HELPDESK / 1ST LINE / 2ND LINE