Technical IT Support Analyst, based Warrington £25,000 to £28,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. This successful & expanding financial services company is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and conscientious Senior Support Analyst to join a team providing support to c400 users. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for resolving escalated calls from the service desk covering all areas of Infrastructure, Desktop and Telecommunications.
- Provide professional support of Infrastructure & Telecommunications to c 400 users
- Resolve escalated calls from the service desk team and manage user expectations
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary
- Telephone system and mobile device support
- Deployment of new hardware / software
- Involvement with project work
- Maintaining appropriate documentation.
You should have gained 4 years+ experience of support and Systems administration in a fast paced professional environment with experience in some of the following areas:
- Server 2008/12/16 inc Active Directory
- Administration of VMware, Exchange and SQL Server
- Windows Desktop 7,10, Office 365, Android, IOS
- Desktop deployment (WDS, MDT)
- Anti-virus deployment / administration
- Networking, Telephony & Virtualisation
- Pro Active, team player with excellent troubleshooting skills, documentation etc
- Organised, flexible, willingness to learn, helpful attitude, excellent communication skills
- Ideally Microsoft or Cisco accreditation.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company who can offer the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range of technologies and undertake training to pursue professional accreditation.
£25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
- Active Directory