Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
One of the UK's fastest growing utility suppliers, our client has an exciting opportunity to work in their growing IT Team which is based in Blairgowrie.
Our Client is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established their business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, they are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Their head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Their office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee
- Responsible for providing desktop support to all users on a day to day basis
- Work closely with the IT Operations Manager in on-going projects
- Configuration of Workstations, Switches and Firewalls
- Responsible for providing support for desktop environments and associated applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10 and MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016 issues.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Responsible for managing and maintain accurate logs on support requests and IT assist lists.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Windows Server 2012 Inc. Active Directory, Hyper V, Group Policy, DHCP, VLAN's
- Azure AD
- Knowledge of the relevant security protocols and network/cyber security
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows operating systems (Windows 7 & 8)
- Maintaining and configuring printers
- Configuration of wireless routers and managed data switches
- VPN configuration and management
- Customer engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Keen problem solver with the ability to analyse existing systems for enhancements and support resolutions.
- Must be proactive and dependency-aware and able to show commitments and deadlines are self-managed.
- Strong Relationship management
- Effective communication to all stakeholder levels
- You will have a good understanding of standard infrastructure technology and be willing to take on challenges and projects that will test and develop you as a professional
- An appreciation for things going on around you in what is a professional environment, with the ability to react quickly as needs dictate
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; IT Support Analyst, Desktop Support, IT Support Engineer, IT Customer Support Technician, IT Desktop Support, IT Support, Desktop Technician, Customer Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Services Support, IT Helpdesk Support, Service Desk Technician, IT Customer Support Specialist, Desktop Support Specialist, Network Support Analyst, Infrastructure Support may also be considered for this role.
- IT Support
- Desktop Support
- IT Desktop Support
- IT Support Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- IT Helpdesk Support
- Desktop Technician
- IT Support Analyst
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- IT Customer Support Technician
- IT Services Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job