IT Support Analyst / 1st - 3rd line support
Central London - Law firm
Permanent £30k - £33k per annum
We are currently working with a mid-tier law firm with offices based in central London to find a keen and enthusiastic IT support analyst.
You will be responsible for providing IT support and assistance for the company’s computer network and telephony needs. This role will involve undertaking 1st, 2nd and 3rd line duties to support users remotely and face to face.
- Assist with basic server and network administration
- Provide desktop support remotely and face to face
- Provide IT helpdesk support to end users
- Ensure the technology infrastructure and computer network performs at optimal levels
- Microsoft Office 2010/13/16
- Windows 7/8/10
- Some experience with networking - TCP/IP, DNS etc
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory administration
- Hardware maintenance - Servicers, PCs, Printers
- Exposure to legal applications - DMS
- Good problem solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge
- Great communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
Our client are looking for a keen and enthusiastic IT support analyst to join their small team - this role will offer training and progression.