IT Support Analyst (1st/2nd Line) - Central Bristol - 18-24k
Investors in People accredited company - Ongoing training and development
Windows Desktop / Windows Server / MS Office
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join an IT Services provider in Central Bristol, within easy reach of Temple Meads station.
If you have experience providing Service Desk based support, and are looking to join a company who put their staff first, provide support and encourage growth, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be confident in taking and logging IT support calls from clients, providing a first class service and escalating tickets where appropriate. You will be experienced working in a Windows environment and comfortable in picking up new technologies.
- Previous experience working on an IT Service Desk
- A thorough approach to investigating IT technical issues
- Excellent knowledge of Windows desktop environments
- Knowledge of Windows Server environments
- Office 2010
- Active Directory
In return, the company can offer:
- Fantastic prospects for development
- Competitive salary with regular reviews and an annual bonus
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30
- Health Screening, Life Assurance, Income Protection
- Plus lots more!
To apply or for more information and a confidential chat, send a CV now to the team at Granite Consulting.
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'