IT Support Technician
An international Organisation seeks an IT Support Technician to provide first level support to corporate users, and be responsible for the up keep of user based computer hardware and software. The person will join a team of highly experienced and professional staff and may need to travel to other office locations.
• Experience with Microsoft & linux operating systems, including installation and configuration
• Experience supporting Microsoft Active directory and Windows Networking.
• Experience with supporting and administrating Microsoft Exchange Server enviroments.
• Set up and maintain user e-mail accounts.
• Provide troubleshooting resolution and updating/upgrading of software.
• Experience using Virtualised Environments ( Hyper V, Vmware )
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Maintain user computer peripheral equipment, as requested
• Keep a log of all technical faults (Support log)
• Liaise with external suppliers for the repair of equipment under warranty or maintenance
• Assist with and provide support/troubleshooting for server / networking hardware
• Check the network back up daily for maintenance customers
• Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
• Cisco Networking experiance ( switching, routing , IP telephony )
• Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
• Be able to work on his/her own initiative
• Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
• Have high quality inter-personal skills
• Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
Greek / English language skills will be beneficial
Remuneration according to knowledge skill and experience.