1st line Service Desk Analyst Manchester 3 months £15 an hour (Inside IR35)
1st line Service Desk Analyst
£15 an hour (Inside IR35)
Currently looking for 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to provide initial IT support to the firm (as a whole) and to other IT functions. This is achieved by responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests, logging all requests into the IT Helpdesk software and escalating where appropriate to other IT functions.
* Deliver outstanding customer service through understanding the customers IT and Business needs.
* To take full ownership of issues and always be willing to find answers to all questions addressed to them.
* To log all requests received with a high level of quality, maintaining detailed and accurate records into the IT Helpdesk system both to inform the end user, document issue and resoluton and for escalation to other teams.
* To answer calls and strictly adhere to Service Level Agreements and team or individual KPIs.
* To interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
* Previous experience of working in a 1st Line / Helpdesk role
* Microsoft Operating Systems Windows 7 & 10
* Microsoft Office 2010 & 2016
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Exemplary Customer Service Skills
* Excellent inter-personal skills and a highly service-orientated approach
* Positive, enthusiastic and supportive both of corporate / client objectives and of team members.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- IT Support
- Help Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'