Our client seek somebody to join their IT department, this is a huge opportunity to establish and grow your career within the sector. This role will progress into a management position in years to come, growing with the business as you take on more responsibility. You do not need experience in a support role but will require a strong IT knowledge/qualifications, with a passion to develop knowledge and take on responsibility.
The initial day to day will involve:
- Maintenance of all IT systems including running virus scans and software cleanses
- General IT support to all staff including solving problems and fixing PC related issues, anything from a keyboard not connecting to more technical issues
- Record-keeping of all hardware and software held on site
- Specifying and purchasing of new equipment in line with business needs
- Liaison with a third-party support companies when required to support resolution of more complex issues
- Laptop Management & stock management
- PowerPoints - managing these at events and checking correct equipment is present
- All other duties required to support the team
- Supporting with IT changes to infrastructure
Experience is not required for this role but the successful candidate will have gained/offer the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer IT solutions to staff members of all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues and resolve user issues, this can be of a basic level to begin
- A positive "can do" attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of IT responsibilities and tasks at short notice
- The ability to quickly learn new operating procedures and maintain established systems
- The ability to perform a variety of general administrative tasks on Microsoft products
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'