360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an IT Supplier and Contracts Manager for an exciting opportunity to join an expanding insurance provider.
IT Supplier and Contracts Manager
Basic Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
Dependant on experience
+ Corporate Benefits Package
Remote / Work from Home
Flexibility to travel to various offices when required
Permanent - Full-time
Our client is looking for an IT Supplier and Contracts Manager to oversee third party supplier management activity including contract management, cost management, budgetary control, governance, and reporting.
Ensure that third party IT suppliers are managed efficiently and effectively against defined contractual commitments; consolidate and streamline legacy supplier landscapes into a centralised Group model; ensure appropriate supplier management governance practices and processes are defined, implemented and followed.
Responsibilities of an IT Supplier and Contracts Manager
- Creation and maintenance of a robust and efficient third-party supplier IT service catalogue and contract management process.
- Planning, monitoring, and recording of all IT supplier requirements and ensuring alignment to defined Group policies and third-party contracts.
- Identification and analysis of all legacy IT supplier commitments inherited through business acquisition. Planning and management of any service transition and contract termination activity.
- Identification, realisation and reporting of commercial efficiencies, cost savings and cost avoidance through centralisation and de-duplication of supplier spend.
- Leading the ongoing management, monitoring and review process for each assigned supplier and/or contract portfolio.
- Understand all outsourced services and underlining commercials and perform cost management activity across all assigned suppliers and/or contract portfolios.
- Identification of key performance indicators, regular reviews of supplier performance against set KPI’s and reporting against agreed service levels.
- Ensuring all agreed SLAs are met, both internally and externally, and ensuring any breaches are escalated and managed appropriately.
- Provide management reports on supplier performance and recommendations on any remedial actions required.
- Be the initial escalation point for key third-party IT suppliers and provide support with IT Service Management activity.
- Work alongside Finance to monitor spend for key third-party IT suppliers, track actuals against agreed budgets and provide input to any reforecasting activity.
- Interface between internal businesses, external suppliers, and the wider IT teams - responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships and processes.
- Effective delivery of results through others, including internal colleagues and external suppliers.
Experience of an IT Supplier and Contracts Manager
- Performing in a similar Supplier / Contract Management role, preferably in an IT function
- Supplier governance and performance reviews
- Third party supplier management frameworks.
- Contract structure, key clauses and terms.
- Budget and financial processes.
- Working within a matrixed team
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management capability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally
- Commercial acumen
Desirable but not essential;
- Procurement experience - involvement in RFI / RFP process
- Project management
- ITIL knowledge
- Regulatory compliance
- Executive level presentations
- People management and delivery through others
- Know of SaaS, IT Infrastructure, Information Security, Regulatory compliance
If the role of IT Supplier and Contracts Manager sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.
- Contract Management
- IT Procurement
- Service Level Agreements
- Group Policy
- Supplier Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'