IT Stock Controller
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
About the role
You will be IT inventory controller for all of the IT equipment used in the group, this will include managing deliveries, organising collections and conducting regular stock audits. You will work with other IT teams and our Procurement team to assess customer requirements and process orders and complete requests.
We are looking for ambitious people who are looking for an opportunity to build upon their knowledge with a strong focus on producing high quality work alongside exceptional customer service. Connells Group IT are keen to support their staff in achieving their career goals and the right candidate will have opportunity for progression.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone that has previous experience of Stock Management and who is looking to further their career in IT.
• Previous experience of Stock Management
• Educated to GCSE Level in Mathematics and English Language
• Worked in an IT customer service environment
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Desktop Products
• Able to prioritise workload and effective time management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Able to work under pressure with a 'can do' attitude
• Ability to work effectively within the IT support team
• Willingness to work out of scope hours on occasion
Interested? Click on 'Apply for this vacancy’ now!
Why not check out our group and company website at www.connells.co.uk and group B2B website www.connellsgroup.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection