An IT Specialist is needed to support the customer community and all IT Systems deployed at their new vehicle test facility in Coventry. Working with the existing IT Team the chosen candidate is expected to play a major role in supporting IT functions.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, requires a proactive IT Specialist to be responsible for supporting the Test Facility with IT related issues.
As the IT Specialist, you will be required to Manage and maintain the following:
- Windows clients and servers (physical and virtual)
- Client and server software
- Data security technologies, bit locker, Authentication Token etc
- Network switches, and interconnections
- Printer- scanners, with "follow me" technology
- Access control & CCTV
- Automotive test, control and data acquisition products (eg PUMA)
- Test Bed Devices and machines (INCA / CAMEO / INDICOM etc)
- Test Bed CCTV Services
- Test Bed Network Infrastructure and SCADA devices
- Management of the SANTORIN Host and SQL Database
- Test Bed production Environment
- Documentation and retention of all the processes and procedures for given tasks/projects
- Documenting and taking ownership of the process's procedures and user guides
The IT Specialist should have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge in managing file/folder access rights, security groups, distribution groups, security groups using Microsoft Identity Manger tool
- Understanding and working knowledge of network devices and VLANs
- Understanding of ITIL Foundation
- Knowledge of Windows servers and client operating systems
- Understanding of VPN/CITRIX and remote access technologies
- Familiarity with a Quality Management System (QMS) environment
- Previous knowledge for managing client hardware lifecycle from procurement to disposal
- UK/EU Driving license
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as the IT Specialist and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Specialist role, please contact Georgia-Lee Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'