This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Due to the nature of this role all applicants must hold valid DV security clearance.
You will be responsible for managing 1st and 2nd Line Support to approximately 20 users, including incidents and change requests. You will also create and administrate user accounts including password resets and maintain the accounts data integrity across it's File Servers. The successful candidate will also create and maintain documentation and process guides.
Candidates should have experience in the following:
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Active Directory, IIS Server, Group Policies
* Windows 7 (workstations)
* MS Office 2010 Professional Plus
* Symantec Endpoint 12.1.x and Endpoint Policy Management
* ArcServe r16.5 and r17.0 backup software
* ESRI ARCgis 10.4 (installation/ troubleshooting only)
* SIMDIS (installation only)
* WSUS Off Line Microsoft Patching
* Dell Servers (R330/420/730 and PowerEdge 2950)
* Dell Workstations (OptiPlex 780, 9010 Q77 Chipset, 9020 Q87 Chipset)
* CISCO 3750 (Gigabit Fibre)
* Fibre Patching/ Troubleshooting
* ITIL Foundation
You should have good technical knowledge of DHCP and NTFS. Good communication and troubleshooting skills are also essential for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job