**£5,000 Car Allowance & OTE £65,000**
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced IT Solutions Sales Manager to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing Technology company in Manchester. As IT Solutions Sales Manager you will be responsible for the recruitment and development of new and existing customers. Enabling the customer to sell or use the range of products and services that our client offers, to maximise sales and margin opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate IT Solutions Sales Manager looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation whereby you can have a real impact on the future growth of the business. Benefits include a pension, free parking and sales related bonus.
Our client is an Innovative, Value-Added IT Solution Provider. Offering a range of products and services for ISP & Cloud Data Centre providers, our client is a trusted partner, supplying authorised products for capital projects and managed services. This role ensures the recruitment and development of new and existing customers. Enabling the customer to sell or use the range of products and services that our client offers, to maximise sales and margin opportunities.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers to generate new revenue streams.
- Protect and grow existing MSP/ISP partner business, where assigned.
- Day to day management of partners and end-users, in conjunction with internal account managers to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities.
- Accurate and timely forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans.
- To liaise with the Commercial Director/Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Establish our client as the primary supplier of IT technology equipment and services to existing and new partners/end-users.
- Manage effectively the proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update internal IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts and vendors.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge on current and future products and services
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote the proposition.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify opportunities for new products and services within the customer base.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by the client to develop the role as required.
- Undertake regular face to face meetings with partners, end-users and prospects.
- Ability to manage territory, diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to very tight deadlines, as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Strong organisational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done.
- Delivery focused, able to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at one time and manage constantly changing priorities and commitments.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively and make decisions on a day to day basis with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who displays initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Knowledge and experience of working with software solutions such as Visio, AutoCAD, etc. would be desirable
- An understanding of IT technologies including but not limited to Networking, Storage, Data Security and Software based solutions
- Any formal IT industry qualifications such as ITIL would be seen as advantageous and desirable
- History of selling high value technical solutions
- Knowledge of branded vendor solutions such as Cisco, Huawei, ZTE, HP, etc. would be advantageous
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Sales Management
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'