Solutions Architect - IT Solutions Architect - Technical Architect - Micro Services - Cloud Services - Java - Data Extraction - Relational Databases - RDBMS - Roadmaps - Solution Design - Colchester - £60,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex.
As a Solutions Architect will be tasked with working with the business and customers to help them develop their technology, people and processes for the benefit of their business, customers and employees
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, solution roadmaps, proto-typing, proofs-of-concept, and system configuration tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensuring solutions are scalable and meet overall business requirements.
- Document infrastructure requirements, application designs, and data structures.
- Act as a liaison between Technical teams, Business Functions, and Client teams to drive technology solution implementations.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure the solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements.
What I am looking for
- Solid IT experience in a variety of technical roles that include progressive delivery responsibility
- Strong Technical architecture experience.
- Experience with latest architectures such as Micro Services and Cloud services.
- RDBMS Experience.
- Solid Data extraction from flat files.
- Experience with FTP/SFTP setup and automation.
- Implementing enterprise data warehouse solutions experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize competing project timelines.
My client is based in Colchester, Essex and is looking to reward this successful IT Solutions Architect with a salary of up to £60,000, as well as an excellent benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work scheme and plenty of opportunities for career progression
If you are an experienced Solutions Architect who is looking for your next challenge and have the skills above, please forward your CV to me ASAP.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job