IT Solutions Account Manager
£25,000 - £35,000 basic (£40,000-£70,000OTE) + Car
Due to a period of growth, my client, a leading IT support and solutions provider are looking for someone to join their sales team in an account management position.You will be responsible for handling their managed services accounts, ensuring effective relationship management and subscriptions are maintained.
Ideally you will be coming from a managed service provider or are working in technical IT Sales currently and will have knowledge handling a large account book with low client churn.
This role will involve extensive travel to the client base who are south-west based so a driving licence is an essential requirement for this position.
- Work and report to the Account Director to ensure customer happiness levels are met
- Engage SME accounts at a senior level to maintain and build on existing client relationships to ensure effective subscription maintenance.
- Meet with clients, travelling to site to understand technical requirements and forthcoming projects
- Identify potential and prioritise accounts to deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities
- A consistent track record of accomplishment of handling many accounts in an IT Technical capacity
- Experience in selling solutions both over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to swiftly identify new sales opportunities to maximise profit per account
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: IT Sales, Technical Sales, IT Account Manager, Hardware Sales, IT Support Sales
- Account Manager
- Managed Services
- Technical Sales
- Solutions Provider