Based in Newcastle City Centre but offering the opportunity to work from home, this thriving IT business is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Specialist to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for providing advanced 1st and 2nd line support, trouble-shooting complex customer queries working closely with the Product team to resolve 3rd line queries, as well as supporting our Systems Integration Specialist with new bespoke Product integrations.
Having strong communication skills, you will liaise with the clients to ensure customer satisfaction to ensure continued and repeat business.
As part of our Customer Support team, you will:
- Deliver a first-class, genuine and personalised customer support experience when troubleshooting all issues via email, web chat and phone.
- For issues that cannot be resolved at 1st line, you will be the main point of escalation, working closely with the Product team to manage and resolve 2nd and 3rd line support queries.
- Be confident working across departments to problem solve and come up with creative solutions to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Communicate progress effectively to customers and internal teams so all stakeholders are fully aware of the current status of a particular issue.
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform, configurations and typical and bespoke implementations.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to scale the Customer Support team as the business grows.
You will be:
A people-oriented person that is passionate about customers, with a desire to always put their best interests first.
A 'Tech savvy’ self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with excellent written and communication skills. You will enjoy (and thrive) working in a fast-growing business that creates personal opportunities for an ambitious, forward thinking person.
Experienced in a customer support background with a customer service focus is essential whilst also being comfortable using your own initiative and confidently working with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, deep dive, analyse problems and diagnose issues.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'