IT Site Technician Team Leader - Various Locations
DWF LLP is looking to recruit an IT Site Technician Team Leader join the IT team and it can be based in either Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool or London.
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job:
In this role, you will lead, supervise and support the development of IT Site Technicians to deliver an effective IT support service, ensuring that support queries are resolved or issues triaged & escalated. Where appropriate liaise with the Development and IT Training teams. You will ensure an excellent standard of customer service to our Clients and the wider IT Team as a User Champion.
In conjunction to providing support, you will also be accountable for ensuring optimum Employee Experience across all IT services working in conjunction with other departments in the business.
- Ensure operational procedures are in place, improved and managed effectively and that workflow is coordinated between the team members.
- Manage, develop and coach the team to ensure that service standards are implemented and develop a strongly customer service driven ethos coupled with high quality delivery of service within the team.
- Conduct regular one to ones, set and review objectives, conduct back to work and trigger absence interviews and address performance issues following DWF disciplinary procedures where applicable
- Mentoring and development of the team and working with seniors to improve efficiency and quality of service and communication to the business.
- To log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- To provide face to face support on technology such as computers, printers, servers, network equipment and mobile devices, logging all request into the call management system (SupportWorks).
- Provide international support to sites allocated too
- To troubleshoot problems, understand/identify the problem and resolve promptly to the satisfaction of the client.
- To facilitate the movement of IT equipment.
- To keep up to date with technical knowledge and industry developments.
- To work in accordance with the Firm’s standards, protocols and service level agreements ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility for ensuring at sites responsible, the communication cabinets are well maintained, and backup routines are adhered to.
- Define and run framework for embedding Usability By Design for global employee services including but not limited to mapping user journeys, visualising what optimal experience looks like
- Drive existing and create new channels to obtain user feedback for IT services and solutions
- Manage & grow global tester/ early adopter community for new or changing solutions
- To be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Engage with platform product & supplier teams and be the voice of our employees for input into product & feature road-map evolution
- Monitor & report user experience issues and work in conjunction with teams to drive top items to closure
- To possess good interpersonal skills and a service-orientated approach.
- To possess excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines.
- To be detail-orientated with a significant emphasis on quality of work.
- To be able to undertake shift work covering between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
A working knowledge of some or all of the following:-
- Experience of working in the Legal/Professional Services industry in an IT capacity
- Experience of managing a team or teams
- Excellent business awareness, understanding the broader context in which IT delivery has an impact on overall business performance.
- Strong appreciation of the service and governance processes and challenges
- Essential to have a broader understanding of change management practices and associated functions
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Microsoft Operating Systems & Microsoft Office
- Legal-specific systems (Practice / Case / Document Management)
- Anti-Virus products
- PC security
- PC hardware
- Peripheral devices
- Network multifunction devices (Print / Copy / Scan)
- Mobile devices (Phones, Blackberries, iPhones)
- Backup maintenance
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Note to recruitment agencies
We operate a strict preferred supplier list and we will only accept CV's from agencies who we have agreed terms with and who we have instructed to assist us with this recruitment. All introductions should be made direct to the Talent Acquisition team and we will not pay a fee for any CV's sent to our business outside of this process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'