IT Services Manager
Up to £50,000 salary
We are seeking an experienced IT manager to lead all IT services on behalf of a leading York based life-science and laboratory company. You would be managing the implementation, maintenance and support for all computer hardware and software used at this facility.
You'll need to be a senior IT professional, ideally a current manager. Your duties will include:
• Ensure services are maintained.
• Provide training
• Act as technical expert for software
• Manage the implementation of lab software e.g.: such as Watson, Lab notes, Analyst, Mass Lynx
• To assess and identify areas and processes for improvement
• Carry out system improvements
• QA, Regulatory and Site tour attendance
• IT service procurement
• Assume the role of IT System Administrator
• Write and review Standard Operating Procedures
Ideally we'd like you to be:
• Degree educated
• Several years’ experience in a regulated environment
• Data protection trained (GDPR knowledge would be a plus)
• PRINCE2 qualified or similar
• Experience managing Help Desk and remote support tools
• be Microsoft MCSE qualified
• understand and have experience of managing Oracle and SQL databases.
For more details call or email
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job