The IT Services Manager will manage the performance of the Service Desk and Desktop Support teams, comprising a total count of up to 10 support staff, and ensure that Service Level Agreements are achieved as set by the business. They will ensure the support staff are following ITIL processes and procedures in order to provide outstanding customer service at all times.
The successful candidate will have a technical customer services background and will lead by example. They will have a proven track record of implementing change to both technology and processes in order to provide continual service improvement at all times.
You will be responsible for:
The IT Services Manager position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Oversee all requests, incidents and problems. Acting as a hierarchal point of escalation and co-ordinate response to critical issues raised.
- Develop and implement career plans for Service Desk and Desktop Support staff.
- Provide comprehensive ad-hoc and monthly reports on SLAs and KPIs for the entire IT Operations department.
- Monitor and manage incoming ticket volumes. Identifying trends and deliver on strategies to reduce overall ticket volumes.
- Manage the out of hours support processes. Ensuring critical outages are communicated to the business and its partners and are resolved within an acceptable time frame.
- Review customer satisfaction scores in order to identify and implement improvements to the service provided.
- Provide technical direction to the teams by actively working through issues with them individually.
- Ownership of the ITSM ticketing system, making changes and improvements to workflows where required.
- Be part of an on-call out-of-hours support team.
- Experience managing a large and varied team of Service Desk and Desktop Support staff.
- ITIL service management experience and ITIL certification to a minimum of foundation level would be desirable, but not essential
- Extensive experience in Reporting, Trend Analysis, Problem and Change Management.
- Proficient experience in delivery of Projects within a large corporate environment.
- Strong technical knowledge with: Windows 7, Windows 10, SCCM, Office 2013/2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, Desktop and Laptop Hardware.
- Considerable experience in implementing and maintaining ITSM ticketing systems
- Experience working with and delivering on strict SLAs.
- Microsoft certification would be desirable, but not essential
- Ability to influence, motivate and guide teams and individuals.
- Strong mentoring/coaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Is flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
- A strong focus on customer services.
- Excellent communication skills and proven diplomat.
- Proven people manager.
- Self-starter with initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Perseverance and the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Patient and calm under pressure.
- A team player.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
- IT Service Management