The SharePoint Community Trainer is a new role within the ITServices (ITS) function and part of the SharePoint infrastructure support team.This is a great opportunity to engage directly with practitioners to help themmake more effective use of SharePoint and assist them with developing their SharePointsites. This role also has a secondary role of assisting the SharePoint team asrequired on support and infrastructure matters.Role description
This role will fulfil three primary functions. The firstfunction is to provide training services to the Business Community in astructured manner. The second function is to provide the Business Communitywith an "out of the box" (OTTB) development service. The third role is toprovide Business Analysis at the local level.
This role will also cover other important secondaryfunctions; driving adoption; attaining value from SharePoint by deliveringapplications, not infrastructure, through a well-defined demand managementprocess; delivering SharePoint as a set of discrete business services throughService Management practices.
Finally, this role will provide secondary support servicesto the SharePoint team in times of absence.
As the IT function is spread over multiple locations,including India, you will be expected to communicate and collaborateeffectively with remote colleagues.Location
This role can be based out of any of our UK offices, withoccasional travel to London.Hours
This is a permanent role. We do encourage carefulconsideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangementsthat allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If thisopportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibilitythen please do discuss with us.Responsibilities
- Provide input in to evaluation, design, andintegration of training to the Business
- Use of metrics to gauge training needs andeffectiveness of delivered training
- Business community engagement to drive adoptionof SharePoint in the business
- Work closely with practitioners and vendors toprovide application support and assistance for solutions related to SharePointservices
- Provide input in to evaluation, design, andintegration of new technologies into SharePoint Front End Application (e.g.SSRS, Visio Services) utilising the App model
- Use proactive measures to engage businesscommunity on most effective use of SharePoint
- Engagement with SharePoint technical team toensure operational alignment with proffered customisations
- Provide assistance to the Technical SharePointTeam operating under a best practice, ITIL framework during absences and majorincidents in 3rd line support for SharePoint services.
- Respond to service outages which affectDeloitte’s business operation and reputation, including out of hoursescalations as part of a 24 x 7 on-call rota
- SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2010 working knowledge of application front end, including SharePoint on premise and online services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in defining and maintaining a governance model for the SharePoint platform.
- Experience of delivering operational services to end user
- Experience of customising sites and creating workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Experience of managing SharePoint security
- Experience of creating and supporting InfoPath forms
- Experience in generic business processes
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organisation
- Sound understanding of the ITIL framework
- Able to build solid relationships and collaborate amongst multiple stakeholders
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a 'typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.About DeloitteOur Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Applications are an essential requirement of running a business. You can make a difference to our practitioners by ensuring the applications are well managed and continually improving. You can help the new team to achieve these goals.What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
For full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 144628
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job