ROLE: IT Service Transition Analyst
Salary - Up to £35,000
A new opportunity has arisen for a IT Service Transition Analyst to join a leading client in West Yorkshire. This brand new opportunity is an essential role to manage the changes to the IT Services infrastructure to minimise risk and disruption from change implementation.
As the IT Service Transition Analyst you will responsible for the following:
- Monitor and manage the change management requests from inception through to closure.
- Manage the Change Management Process Working Group.
- Act as a point of contact for all change requests
- Manage the Service catalogue
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ITIL Foundation qualification as a minimum
- Understanding of Change management tools/ techniques.
- Understanding of technical infrastructures.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
If you are keen in progressing your career and joining one of the most exciting transformation programme in West Yorkshire, please apply below.
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive package. You will have superb career growth opportunities available to you and you will be given the autonomy to make a real success of your area.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Front End Developer opportunity.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.
- Change Management
- Service Management