Titchfield - Southampton
* be on call 24/7 or according to business requirements
* be allowed to address issues across IT operations. Lead and manage a team deployed across projects, platforms or infrastructure support and maintenance activities.
* Bringing into service, operating, supporting, performance monitoring, continually improving and decommissioning Cloud and Internal Infrastructure services (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS), products and platforms to serve a variety of user needs.
For the services, products and platforms supported:
* Manage incidents, requests, changes and problems
* Manage the configuration, availability, capacity, performance and cost
* Drive continuous improvement activities
* Active participation in wider communities of practice, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
* Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques and collaborating to improve the capability of the team.
* Maintain consistency between development and production environments.
* Challenge existing processes to build agile and flexible platforms, services and products.
Experience of IT Service/Operations management
Working on large scale operations including multiple DevOps and infrastructure teams across multiple technologies
Managing Cloud and traditional infrastructure services
Managing highly visible public facing services
Tolerance of stressful situations and the ability to deliver results under pressure
The ability to lead and work within a team and build relationships with external suppliers within an a rapidly expanding project.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'