Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
We are looking for an all-round IT Service Delivery expert to join us as IT Service Manager. This is a new role for us, so if you’ve previously grown Service Delivery from scratch, and want to do it again for a fast growing 'Food Tech’ brand, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will be instrumental in maturing our current processes and developing new ones whilst working with colleagues across IT / Systems / Tech and Operations to standardise how we manage our Tech estate in an Agile environment.
You’ll be key in managing operational and commercial relationships with some of our 3rd parties, driving excellence in the delivery against SLAs and will also hold our internal teams accountable to SLAs and OKRs. You’ll be adept in the reporting and interpreting of information to analyse any areas of improvement.
You’ll have experience setting up and maintaining Asset and License management and have experience maturing Helpdesk tools and Service Catalogs. You’ll work closely with the IT Manager, Systems Manager and IT Product Manager to grow and develop Gousto’s IT provision.
This is a senior role, reporting into the Head of IT and can be located in any of our sites or the London Office. To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by excellence, working with your colleagues across all of Gousto to be a champion for IT.
What you’ll do
- Review, develop and mature IT Incident, Change, Release, Problem and Asset management processes in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Managing escalations, business comms and continuity during major IT issues.
- Be the escalation point of contact for Helpdesk issues.
- Own the roadmap for continual improvement of the helpdesk system, looking for synergistic development opportunities growing our use across standard ITIL processes.
- Manage the pipeline of development and operational work to the Helpdesk system (Freshservice), growing our Service Catalog use beyond an 'IT only’ tool.
- Designing and developing workflows in the Helpdesk system Service Catalog to automate processes across IT and other departments.
- Develop and implement IT Asset and License Management.
- Ensuring that key Internal SLAs, OKRs and KPIs are reported and met, challenging deficiencies in service, putting in place improvement plans where necessary.
- Take ownership of a subset of 3rd Party suppliers, ensuring SLAs are met and reported, challenging any deficiencies in service, putting in improvement plans where necessary and leading commercial negotiations to get the best value from the contract.
- Ensure all new providers / services are able to be operationally supported
- Evaluating new IT Tooling.
- Work with wider Tech and Management on any new projects or initiative that requires an IT or Systems input.
- IT Service Delivery experience - ideally having grown a function from scratch.
- Knowledge of ITIL and how to implement in an Agile environment.
- Process development and maturity - able to 'win hearts and minds’ in formalising IT Services.
- Experience developing workflows and processes in ticketing systems.
- Experience with Continual Service Improvement.
- Problem solver - able to understand and translate requirements into solutions.
- Experience managing a helpdesk function and SLA reporting.
- Knowledge of Asset and License Management.
- Business and Stakeholder Management experience.
- IT Strategy development and implementation.
- Strong commercial and operational supplier management experience
- Understands 'what excellence looks like’.
- Experience handling support escalations and business communication.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re initiative and a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today’s good is tomorrow’s mediocre. We’re always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people’s skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'