IT Service Manager
ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Manager to work with an innovative financial services provider near Chester. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking business with an exciting future.
The IT Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Incident management and reporting
- Managing third party suppliers
- Manage service level agreements
- Cost management, supplier reviews and KPI Management
- Identify and deliver service improvement tasks
The IT Service Manager will have:
- Experience working in a financial services environment
- Experience working with complex technologies
- Worked in an environment with outsourced IT solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Incident and problem management experience
The IT Service Manager will have experience using the following technologies:
- Cloud-based technology platform
The IT Service Manager will be paid up to £45,000 + great benefits and is based near Chester, commutable from Wrexham, Oswestry, Wirral and Flintshire.
If you would like to be considered for the role of IT Service Manager please click 'APPLY'.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'